Broken Home Broken Home

You got some skillz!

Your backgrounds and the house and the cars and the guns, pretty much everything looked really great. But then you had to go and fuck it up with those stick figures!

F E A R F E A R

OMW!

This movie is the shit. It's so bad-fuckin-ass. I need another one soon. Keep it up.

The NewGrounds Machine The NewGrounds Machine

Good Job!

This movie is pretty awesome. The idea is really original and it has good style. Keep up the good work.

NLDM 1: Bowser Vs Kamek NLDM 1: Bowser Vs Kamek

Not Bad!

I hated the clicking, but other than that is was pretty good. I think there should have been voices instead of having to click all the time.

Super Mario World Super Mario World

Funny stuff!

This movie is good. The best part is the chinese mario, yoshi, and goomba. They are funny as hell. Keep up the good work!

Zelda: Heroic Rage 5 Zelda: Heroic Rage 5

Pretty cool.

This movie is pretty cool. I think the animations could've been a little bit smoother in some places, but this is still a good movie.

The Rise of Uberclock ep1 The Rise of Uberclock ep1

Die Fruit Die!

This is a decent movie. The fruit is pretty odd, but it's cool. The best thing is when the grape clock gets smashed.

Mario Twins (official) Mario Twins (official)

Uh-Oh! You Found The Princess!

This movie is awesome. It goes great with what Group X has done. My favorite part is the ice cream cone. Pure Genius.

Rise of the MK: Part 2 Rise of the MK: Part 2

Awesome!

This is even better than the first one. Very very good. Keep it up. Can't wait for rise of mk 3!

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

Bad-Fuckin-Ass!

This movie is great. Everything in it was really good, especially the yoshi poopin out the lakitu.